Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Radim Burget <Ra...@seznam.cz> on 2005/09/04 14:13:57 UTC

Newbie - id to load is required for loading

(newbie question)
I have detail page which is referenced by it's "id" from AcountList.html :

url: /SelectAccount,detailLink.direct?sp=1

Here I need to have form with "Update" button. (result should be
displayed on the same page) so it is displayed exception

"id to load is required for loading"
How do I set the "id" page for submitted page?

Thanks in advance.
Radim

Re: Newbie - id to load is required for loading

Posted by Radim Burget <Ra...@seznam.cz>.
For anyone having the same problem - <property name="userId"
persist="session" /> will make value persistent.