Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/01 11:09:59 UTC

Re: Schemas of nested classes

Do you use Axis1.x or Axis2.

if you use Axis2 you can add the package namespace mapping at the
services.xml file.

thanks,
Amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Schemas of nested classes

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
you can do something like this,

<service name="POJOService" targetNamespace="http//
axis2.apache.org/sample/pojo">
    <description>
        This is my first service, which says hello
    </description>
    <schema schemaNamespace="http//axis2.apache.org/sample/pojo/types"
            elementFormDefaultQualified="true">
        <mapping namespace="http//axis2.apache.org/sample/pojo/types"
                 package="org.apache.axis2.sample.pojo.types"/>
    </schema>
    <messageReceivers>
            <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out"

class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
        </messageReceivers>
    <parameter
name="ServiceClass">org.apache.axis2.sample.pojo.service.POJOService</parameter>
</service>

you can add many package mappings

thanks,
Amila.