Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Alessandro Marino <al...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/15 21:02:36 UTC

How to use Jackrabbit WedDav API to create a folder

Hello,
I would like to use Jackrabbit WebDav API to publish a forlder and its files
and subfolders to a Tomcat with the WebDav servlet enabled.
I tried using the PutMethod but it creates an empty file instead of a
folder. Which API I have to use to create folders? Is there a way to synch a
folder exposed through WebDav with a local folder?

Thanks and regards,
Alessandro

Re: How to use Jackrabbit WedDav API to create a folder

Posted by Alessandro Marino <al...@gmail.com>.
I found the MkColMethod class to be useful to create folders on WebDav, it
maps exactly the WebDav method MKCOL.

Regards,
Ale