Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Srikar.S.S" <sr...@yahoo.com> on 2001/03/30 12:10:47 UTC

Interception messages...

Hi All,
Can I intercept the SOAP message before it reaches the RPCRouter servlet??
I need to intercept the SOAP message, manipulate it and then send it to the
RPCROuter servlet...how can I achieve this?

thanx in advance,
srikar

Re: Interception messages...

Posted by "Srikar.S.S" <sr...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Rainer,
That's right.
I had a look in to the TcpTunnelGui class and it doesn't provide any methods for
getting the SOAP message.
I was thinking of extending the RPCRouter and intercepting the message but it too
doesn't provide any APIs for accessing the message...

thanx,
srikar

Re: Interception messages...

Posted by "Srikar.S.S" <sr...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Rainer,

Re: Interception messages...

Posted by Rainer Faller <ra...@innovations.de>.

Re: Interception messages...

Posted by Anshuman Singh <an...@netcontinuum.com>.
hi,
i think if you change the urn that is specified in the soap client program to
a servlet that can be custom written for this purpose ...
you can get the soap message in your servlet - myservlet - and then
after you change it you can 'forward' that request ..

hope that helps,

anshuman

Re: Interception messages...

Posted by Pablo <pa...@eneris.com>.
Hi,

I mean a progran that listens in one port and everything that comes from
that port is redirected to another one. It is like a gateway. If you
wait until the whole message is received you can change it and then
forward it to the server. There are many of them written but I cannot
provide an url now.

Hope it helps!

    Pablo

Re: Interception messages...