Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Rishi Garg <Ri...@intiqua.com> on 2002/10/23 06:40:34 UTC

Cocoon and Jetspeed integration

Hi,

I am new to Jetspeed and cocoon. I need to use the features of cocoon to be
available on jetspeed. Can anyone send me a tutorail as to how to integrate
cocoon and jetspeed. I mean what will be the flow of events. what kind of
psml file, sitemap file do i need to configure.

Regards
Rishi

            INTIQUA International
    Intelligent Solutions, Quality Execution

Note: The information and data contained in this message (and attachments)
may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure to any
party or parties apart from the intended recipient. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.