Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Michael Sokolov <so...@falutin.net> on 2013/11/05 16:43:06 UTC

[ANN] Lux release 0.11.2

I'm pleased to announce the release of Lux, version 0.11.2, the Dublin
edition.

There have been the usual round of bug fixes and enhancements, but the
main news with this release is the inclusion of support for SolrCloud.
You can now store and search XML documents in a distributed index using
Lux with SolrCloud.  The implementation is still preliminary, not having
seen wide testing, but I encourage folks to try it out!

See http://luxdb.org <http://luxdb.org/> for details

-Mike Sokolov