Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by JoeSmith <fi...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/26 03:59:41 UTC

Cactus Ant Task and remote url.

I'd like to run Cactus/JUnit tests from Ant against a remote URL.  How do I
configure the Ant Task to do this?

Re: Cactus Ant Task and remote url.

Posted by Paul Kiruvanayagam <Pa...@OrbisUK.com>.
I don't think Cargo supports remote containers when working with Ant
which is a real problem.  I have been stuck with this too.  Why has this
dependency on Cargo been built in when it does not provide this core
requirement ?  Also how can one get round it without having to write a
custom task/ cargo container implementation.

http://cargo.codehaus.org/Tomcat+6.x

thanks

Paul

Posted by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joe,

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.
| Author @ Manning Publications.
| Technical Consultant @ HP
| BGJUG-Bulgarian Java User Group Leader.
| Apache Jakarta PMC member.
| Jakarta Cactus Lead Developer.
| Blogger: http://weblogs.java.net/blog/paranoiabla/
Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF  55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611