Posted to users@flex.apache.org by "Lionel A. Pierre" <li...@medez.com> on 2013/10/31 21:15:09 UTC

Tour De Flex & Launchpad

Any updates on having Tour De Flex and Launchpad updated for the current
state of Apache Flex?

If legal hurdles are in the way, could building a new tool or set of tools
that serve the same purpose be an option?

Thanks

*
Lionel*

Re: Tour De Flex & Launchpad

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> I downloaded a tourDeFlexMobile created by someone on this list not too long
> ago...Its pretty nice.

It shows promise and I'm sure there's other people who would contribute to it once it was donated/licensing sorted out.

If the "real" does get donated we could merge the code for the new sample into it.

Thanks,
Justin

RE: Tour De Flex & Launchpad

Posted by Mark Fuqua <ma...@availdata.com>.
I downloaded a tourDeFlexMobile created by someone on this list not too long
ago...Its pretty nice.

Mark

I've been waiting for that to be donated for ages. I'd really like to
update/add to it once it's done as it would be a great way to play with the
new components...

Re: Tour De Flex & Launchpad

Posted by Mark Line <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tour De Flex & Launchpad