Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Marcus Brito <pa...@animegaiden.com.br> on 2002/11/26 19:53:06 UTC

Same types considered incompatibles

Here we go, once again. I've messed a lot since my last error, and my
previous error disappeared. However, I've got a new one, still related
to some type strangeness. Axis seems to consider a type as incompatible
with itself.

This is what happens when I try to access the service:

faultString: Tried to invoke method public abstract
com.telebahiacelular.movistore.acao.value.AcaoPKModel
com.telebahiacelular.movistore.acao.interfaces.Acao.inserir(com.telebahiacelular.movistore.acao.value.AcaoModel)
throws javax.ejb.CreateException,java.rmi.RemoteException with arguments
com.telebahiacelular.movistore.acao.value.AcaoModel.  The arguments do
not match the signature.

The service is actually a Stateless Session Bean deployed on JBoss. See

Attached goes:

1) The SOAP request and response, as captured by tcpmon
2) The complete fault stack trace
3) The service WSDD descriptor
4) The service interface
5) The client source code

Environment: JBoss 3.2.0beta2 + Apache Axis 2002-11-26 interim drop.

--
Pazu <pa...@animegaiden.com.br>