Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Lionel Mayaud <li...@art-informatique.com> on 2004/10/07 13:45:55 UTC

Slide and websphere webapp integration ?

Hiu I'm new to Slide.

I've read a lot of documentation but didn't find the answer.

I would like to add slide fonctionnality to my web application which runs on
websphere 5.
The users would use Microsoft IE5, create a network favorite and drag dans
drop their files in the explorer window to upload/download them.
Their access should be limited to certain files, depending on a password
they would type on first access.
The password/files list that the user can download should be managed by my
webapp.
The files should be stored to a given file system path (that I can get using
System.getProperty("fileSystemPath"))

Is all this actually possible ?
Which additional classes should I download from CVS ?

Thanks for your help.

Actually, I've juste deployed the slide.war application.
I can't figure out where the files are stored by default, and get a 403
error when I try to upload a file.