Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@c1-fse.de> on 2004/01/19 10:55:28 UTC

Feature Freeze / WAS Client patch

Maybe this was caused by the unclear state of the CVS.

- Let's fix all stuff which is not restricted to the 2.0 release in the
CVS HEAD.
- Please, do *not* check in any new features, e.g. search, new ports to
DBs etc.
- I will not lock the CVS or anything like that
- Patches should still go directly into the CVS and should not be sent
by email into the list
- A release branch will be created either this week or the next one
- After that fixes should go into the 2.0 release branch, new features
and proposals should go into the HEAD

Hopefully, I did not forget anything and this makes things a bit
clearer. Comments are very wellcome. Sorry for not having made myself
clearer before...

Oliver

Re: Feature Freeze / WAS Client patch

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
On 19 Jan 2004, at 10:55, Oliver Zeigermann wrote:

> Maybe this was caused by the unclear state of the CVS.
>
> - Let's fix all stuff which is not restricted to the 2.0 release in
> the CVS HEAD.
> - Please, do *not* check in any new features, e.g. search, new ports
> to DBs etc.
> - I will not lock the CVS or anything like that
> - Patches should still go directly into the CVS and should not be sent
> by email into the list
> - A release branch will be created either this week or the next one
> - After that fixes should go into the 2.0 release branch, new features
> and proposals should go into the HEAD
>
> Hopefully, I did not forget anything and this makes things a bit
> clearer. Comments are very wellcome. Sorry for not having made myself
> clearer before...

+1 to this move and many thanks for leading this forward.

--
Stefano.