Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by "Daffin, Miles (IDEAS PRACTICE AREAS)" <Mi...@morganstanley.com> on 2009/01/21 13:04:49 UTC

IvyDE update sites

Folks,

Can anyone tell me where the main IvyDE update site is? I am a bit confused.

 1.  http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/updatesite/ - is it this one (although it has no features/plugins directories)?
 2.  http://www.apache.org/dist/ant/ivyde/updatesite/ - it seems likely that it is this one, however this does not seem to have the latest versions of features/plugins
 3.  http://mirrors.ukfast.co.uk/sites/ftp.apache.org/ant/ivyde/updatesite/ - this has newer versions of the org.apache.ivy feature and plugin than site 2: 2.0.0.final as opposed to 2.0.0.cr2.
 4.  Additionally, the link to the org.apache.ivy.feature_2.0.0.cr2.jar in site 2 is broken at the time of writing: http://www.apache.org/dist/ant/ivyde/updatesite/features/org.apache.ivy.feature_2.0.0.cr2.jar (404 not found)

Please would someone enlighten me?

Thanks,

Miles

Miles Daffin
Morgan Stanley | IDEAS PRACTICE AREAS
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 01
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20 7677-5119
Fax: +44 20 7056-4572
Miles.Daffin@morganstanley.com<ma...@morganstanley.com>

Re: IvyDE update sites

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.
I'm working on the 2.0.0 release of Ivy, but I have some technical problems updating the website atm.
All binaries are already available though.

Once the website is updated, I'll post an announcement.

Maarten

Posted by "Bagwell, Allen F" <af...@sandia.gov>.

Re: IvyDE update sites

[...]

Posted by pa...@targetgroup.net.

It's the one linked to on the main ivyDe site.

http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/download.cgi

Target
www.targetgroup.net

Target is a trading name of Target Group Limited,
registered in England and Wales No. 1208137
Registered office:  Target House, Cowbridge Road East, Cardiff CF11 9AU

DISCLAIMER.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.
The content of this message may also contain personal
views of an employee of this company and does
not necessarily represent the view of the company.
This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.
It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail
policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content
of this message, please  e-mail support@targetgroup.net.

http://www.messagelabs.com