Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by John Lindal <li...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2011/06/08 19:19:47 UTC

Modifying Struts DTD

WW-3264 requires a minor addition to the Struts2 DTD.  Is it correct that
all I have to do is upload the new version to /www/struts.apache.org/dtds on
apache.org?  What version number should I use in the new DTD?  2.3.0?

Thanks,
John

Re: Modifying Struts DTD

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
2011/6/8 John Lindal <li...@yahoo-inc.com>:
> WW-3264 requires a minor addition to the Struts2 DTD.  Is it correct that
> all I have to do is upload the new version to /www/struts.apache.org/dtds on
> apache.org?  What version number should I use in the new DTD?  2.3.0?

Yes and 2.3.0 is a good idea

Regards
--
Łukasz