Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Sebastian Kuligowski <k_...@tlen.pl> on 2008/06/01 00:40:50 UTC

Nightly snapshots repository

Hi,

Could you tell me where the nightly snapshots repository is right now
with the latest snapshot of service-mix distribution (3.2.2)? I
couldn't find it through the link from the download site:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/servicemix/apache-servicemix/3.2.2-SNAPSHOT/

Thanks a lot!
Best Regards
Sebastian

Re: Nightly snapshots repository

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Unfortunately, there is no nightly builds at this time.  We are waiting for some
infrastructure stuff to restart those, but it may take some time.
I would suggest you to grab the svn source tree for 3.2.x and build it locally:

    SVN tree: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx3/branches/servicemix-3.2/
Also, see
   http://servicemix.apache.org/source.html
   http://servicemix.apache.org/building.html