Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Christian Galbavy <sl...@gmx.at> on 2006/08/02 19:18:45 UTC

Soap-Client with WSDL2JAVA

Hi,

I am trying to get the example from
http://www.wso2.net/tutorials/axis2/java/2006/05/29/hello-world
running.

I generate the client stubs like it is described. When I try to compile the client, I get the errors that the classes EchoResponse and Echo are not found.
There errors are described below the example and the given reason is, that there are problems with the wsdl-file.
Is this still the reason for my problems to get it running?
I have just downloaded axis and also the war from
http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/axis2-std-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip

Regards Christian