Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by "Lilianne E. Blaze" <li...@lilianne-blaze.net> on 2008/08/22 02:28:05 UTC

getTemplate(Name, Locale) ?

Hello,
I need the ability to getTemplate with an additional parameter Locale,
which would then try to load for example "template_en_US.vm", fallback
to "template_en.vm", fallback to "template.vm".

That's pretty trivial to implement, but first I'd like to ask if there's
already something like that available somewhere? I'd prefer not to
re-invent the wheel and save some time if it already is.

Greetings, L

Re: getTemplate(Name, Locale) ?

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
This is probably the closest thing to it.

http://velocity.apache.org/tools/devel/javadoc/org/apache/velocity/tools/view/MultiViewsTool.html

but that's not quite what you're seeking, i think.