Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2006/11/04 02:27:23 UTC

[Mitosis] Trustin can you double check this one line change?

Trustin,

I found that a hard coded server port was being used for the mitosis
replication port.  I just switched it so we would use the
configuration's serverPort instead here:

Can you confirm that this was the correct thing to do?

Thanks,
Alex

Re: [Mitosis] Trustin can you double check this one line change?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Trustin Lee wrote:
> Yes, your change was correct.  I have no clue why the port is hard-coded
> there.  It was hard-coded when I fix the compilation error.  I might be
> a very old bug that I've created.  I am sorry for that.

No worries I just wanted to confirm.  Thanks!

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Yes, your change was correct.  I have no clue why the port is hard-coded
there.  It was hard-coded when I fix the compilation error.  I might be a
very old bug that I've created.  I am sorry for that.

Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6