Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Konrad Windszus <kw...@apache.org> on 2022/08/17 08:57:44 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Maven Plugin version 3.0.2

Hi,

We solved some issues in this release: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12352197

This plugin now requires at least Maven 3.3.1 and got rid of all legacy Maven 2 dependencies.
Quite some effort went into cleaning up the generated Maven Site to ease usage of the plugin for newbies.

This release fixed one bug from the release candidate for 3.0.0: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-11543 and improved the error messages overall.

Staging repository: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2667/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD
Usage: sh check_staged_release.sh 2667 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] 0 Don't care
[ ] -1 Don't release, because …

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Konrad

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Maven Plugin version 3.0.2

Posted by Konrad Windszus <kw...@apache.org>.
+1
Konrad

Posted by Stefan Seifert <St...@diva-e.com.INVALID>.
+1

stefan

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Maven Plugin version 3.0.2

Posted by Konrad Windszus <kw...@apache.org>.
Hi,
The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding): Nicolas, Stefan and myself

 I will copy this release to the Sling dist directory and promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.
Thanks for voting,

Posted by Nicolas Peltier <np...@apache.org>.
+1