Posted to dev@excalibur.apache.org by Anton Tagunov <an...@umail.ru> on 2005/11/25 12:09:52 UTC

GuiApp status

Hello, Excalibuerers!

A quick question: how much alive is Berin's GuiApp?
Worth investigating? (And investing efforts into?)
Where are the sources? http://scm.d-haven.org/ does
not seem to be responding..
Berin, do you use it at the company you work for?
It's Fortress powered, isn't it?

cheers,
Anton

Re: GuiApp status

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@d-haven.org>.
Anton Tagunov wrote:

>Hello, Excalibuerers!
>
>A quick question: how much alive is Berin's GuiApp?
>Worth investigating? (And investing efforts into?)
>Where are the sources? http://scm.d-haven.org/ does
>not seem to be responding..
>Berin, do you use it at the company you work for?
>It's Fortress powered, isn't it?

It is fortress powered, and it is still around.  I'm not using it at the
moment, but I did for a previous project.
I appologize for the scm.d-haven.org--however there seems to be issues
with my ISP.  I'm working on a solution, but have been pretty busy lately.