Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/26 04:31:05 UTC

Airavata logo as ASCII art when starting up airavata server

I added $subject in standalone server startup scripts in trunk (was meaning
to do this for ages). Ideally I think it should be in a service startup so
that it'll showup at a webapp deployment as well. Feel free to make the
logo look better [1].

Regards,
Saminda

PS: ASCII art generated thanks to [2]. (text was from figlet linux command)

1.
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/airavata/trunk/modules/distribution/src/main/resources/bin/logo.txt
2. http://www.glassgiant.com/ascii/

Re: Airavata logo as ASCII art when starting up airavata server

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
On Oct 25, 2012, at 10:31 PM, Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I added $subject in standalone server startup scripts in trunk (was meaning
> to do this for ages). Ideally I think it should be in a service startup so
> that it'll showup at a webapp deployment as well. Feel free to make the
> logo look better [1].
>
> Regards,
> Saminda
>
> PS: ASCII art generated thanks to [2]. (text was from figlet linux command)
>
> 1.
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/airavata/trunk/modules/distribution/src/main/resources/bin/logo.txt
> 2. http://www.glassgiant.com/ascii/

This is so cooool.

Suresh

Re: Airavata logo as ASCII art when starting up airavata server

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com>.
Nice !
Amila