Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/22 08:31:49 UTC

Pax Exam Karaf test framework moved to karaf.apache.org

Hey guys,

I know that some of you listening to one of those lists I'm writing to are
users of the pax Exam test framework. I just want to let you know that the
move of the framework from [1] to [2] had been completed. The entire code,
documentation and issues had been moved to their new location. Please
update your installations accordingly. Report all your problems and future
ideas at the resources provided @ [2] (mailing lists, JIRA,...).

Kind regards,
Andreas

[1] https://github.com/openengsb/labs-paxexam-karaf
[2] karaf.apache.org

Re: Pax Exam Karaf test framework moved to karaf.apache.org

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thx to keep up informed Andreas.

--
Charles Moulliard