Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Steve Viens <st...@viens.net> on 2004/01/02 06:23:48 UTC

Features I'm planning to work on over the next few months.

I thought I'd let everyone know which features I'm planning to implement
over the next couple months so as to avoid any duplication of effort.

1. Validate Values function (UDDI v2.0). The ability to handle this
request is stubbed out but unimplemented.

2. Complete implementation of ability to classify and search for Binidng
Templates by Category (UDDI v3.0). This was something I started a few
months back - the ability to classify is implemented but the ability to
search for Binding Templates was not.

3. I'd like to change jUDDI's config management to use an XML-based
config file instead of the current juddi.properties file.

4. Develop an Admin webapp (for managing Publishers and reading/writing
jUDDI configuration properties - see #3 above).

5. Publish-Subscribe functionality (UDDI v3.0)

Any comments are welcome.

Steve

RE: Features I'm planning to work on over the next few months.

Posted by Steve Viens <st...@viens.net>.
Actually, I believe there's already some work being done on an admin
webapp so I'll pass on #4 below.

Steve