Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org> on 2010/03/09 14:57:38 UTC

S2-Spring-Hibernate training class @ Gunadarma University

hi all

this is our program here, in Indonesia, we teach assitant lab of computer
science, system information to learn S2, Spring, hibernate

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=54050&id=1390157296&page=2

and this

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=192190&id=675689084&l=04ff7af601

the good think, u can see the kids with long hand white , they are 2year in
highschool, :) i teach them Struts2, Spring, Hibernate long before do
training in that university

the rest are mostly undergraduate computer science student, and mostly also
asstant lab for computer science

--
Frans Thamura
Meruvian.

Meruvian jTechnopreneur Program (S1) telah hadir, Dapatkan benefit bagi SMK
yang melakukan mapping SKKD, dg program beasiswa dari Gunadarma

Mobile: +6287885901958
Blog & Profile: http://frans.thamura.info

We provide services to migrate your apps to Java (web), in amazing fast and
reliable.