Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by lk_hadoop <lk...@163.com> on 2019/11/11 13:52:38 UTC

why kylin.engine.mr.config-override not work

hi,all:
    I have two cube , both config wirh kylin.engine.mr.config-override.mapreduce.input.fileinputformat.split.minsize = 1073741824 , one cube with less data work with this property , the other with more data not work . I found that the cube with more data have one more step than the cue with less data. the step name is "Extract Dictionary from Global Dictionary" . I want to know why the property I override is not work.
2019-11-11

lk_hadoop

Re: why kylin.engine.mr.config-override not work

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Are the two cubes very similar to each other? You mentioned that the bigger
cube has one more step "extract dictionary", does that cube has a "count
distinct (precisely)" measure, but the other doesn't have? Which job step
didn't have the "mapreduce.input.fileinputformat.split.minsize" parameter
take effective? Please provide some more specific and detailed info, so
that the developer can quickly identify the problem. Thank you!

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC
Email: shaofengshi@apache.org