Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Diane Shapiro Sommerfield <di...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/17 22:44:04 UTC

Social media manager looking to help contribute to the Ignite community

Dear Team,

Hi! I'm a social media manager looking to help contribute to the Ignite
community.

A little bit about me: I've been running social media channels and working
as a social media strategist for B2B tech companies for almost 13 years.
I've primarily worked for companies in the data management, cyber security,
and general cloud computing industries throughout this time.

I have a lot of experience in this area, and would love to bring my
expertise to the Ignite social media channels.

Can I please get access to the Apache Ignite Twitter and LinkedIn channels?

Thank you for considering my request!

Sincerely,

Diane

--
Diane Shapiro Sommerfield
415-518-1113 mobile

Social Scene Marketing
about.me/diane.shapiro
[image: Social Scene Marketing on about.me]
  <http://about.me/diane.shapiro>

Re: Social media manager looking to help contribute to the Ignite community

Posted by Kseniya Romanova <ks...@apache.org>.
Hi Diane! Nice to e-meet you! Would be great to have someone experienced on
our social media. We will definitely need all the help we can get soon with
the Ignite Summit 2023.
I'll share credentials in private.

Welcome to the community!
Kseniya