Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Michael Marshall <mm...@apache.org> on 2023/03/27 19:35:52 UTC

[VOTE] PIP-257: Add Open ID Connect Support to Server Components

Hi Pulsar Community,

This thread is to start the vote for PIP 257.

Discussion: https://lists.apache.org/thread/ttdh74t6v5nznmtw436otk8qdymjvrfk
Issue: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/19771
Work in Progress Implementations:
- https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/19849
- https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/19888

The implementation still has some minor details to iron out, but I
don't think those are a large enough issue to delay the vote any
longer. If you feel otherwise, please let me know and continue the
discussion on the discussion thread.

Thanks,
Michael

Re: [VOTE] PIP-257: Add Open ID Connect Support to Server Components

Posted by Michael Marshall <mm...@apache.org>.
+ 1 (binding)

PIP passes with 4 binding +1 votes (Lari, Dave, Enrico, and Michael)
and 1 non-binding +1 (Devin)

There is some final feedback I need to address on the PIP, and then
I'll merge the two PRs.

Thanks,
Michael

Posted by Devin Bost <de...@gmail.com>.