Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Alicia Shu <as...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/02/12 01:09:01 UTC

Pherf test

Hello,

I have a question about Pherf test.

Can one use Hbase BulkLoad to load data into tables for Pherf test and skip the data generation step in Pherf?  We have an existing cluster and want to use Hbase BulkLoad to load the data. Would like to explore whether we can use Pherf to test select queries and Upsert-select queries.

Thanks,
Alicia

Re: Pherf test

Posted by Alicia Shu <as...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks.

Alicia

From: Cody Marcel <cm...@salesforce.com>>
Date: Friday, February 12, 2016 at 10:48 AM
To: "user@phoenix.apache.org<ma...@phoenix.apache.org>" <us...@phoenix.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Pherf test

Yes, The -l flag on pherf loads the data. You can just leave that off and use -q for queries. You will need to make sure the queries hit the tables that you have generated elsewhere.

Re: Pherf test

Posted by Cody Marcel <cm...@salesforce.com>.