Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/12 16:52:50 UTC

? Apache Blogger space ?

Is there any blogger space I could use to release technical articles
under an apache/activemq hat?

I posted a few on my personal blogger (https://clebertsuconic.blogspot.com)

This last one for instance would be great to be done under some
apache/activemq blog space.

Re: ? Apache Blogger space ?

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
And we are live :)

That's epic! Very excited about it!

https://blogs.apache.org/activemq/

And I just tweeted about.. retweet please :)

and please. send me your IDs to contribute here.. this is a nice space
to put on articles for our users...

I have 2 categories on the blogger, one for Artemis one for ActiveMQ.
I can review these categories though if anyone suggests anything.. (or
even better, you can do it yourself once you give me your ID).

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: ? Apache Blogger space ?

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: ? Apache Blogger space ?

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.
Clebert-

Re: ? Apache Blogger space ?

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
yep...

I earlier thought we would need to list all the PMC members.. but I
thought they can figure out that based on the PMC list.. so I added a
comment asking specifically for that.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: ? Apache Blogger space ?