Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Paul Gonchar <p_...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/26 18:53:34 UTC

[Axis2] WSDL2Code ?

Has anyone used WSDL2Code generator successfully? I
keep getting code that contains call to
org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement.Factory.parse().

Axiom spec says OMElement is an interface and it can't
contain any Factory.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Paul.

P.S. Data binding mode does not matter - in all cases
I get this code.

Re: [Axis2] WSDL2Code ?

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Paul,
Thanks for the info. I'll look into this

Ajith

Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [Axis2] WSDL2Code ?

Posted by Paul Gonchar <p_...@yahoo.com>.

Re: [Axis2] WSDL2Code ?

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Can you post the WSDL ? It seems that your WSDL may have a namespace issue !

On 5/26/06, Paul Gonchar <p_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Has anyone used WSDL2Code generator successfully? I
> keep getting code that contains call to
> org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement.Factory.parse().
>
> Axiom spec says OMElement is an interface and it can't
> contain any Factory.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks!
> Paul.
>
> P.S. Data binding mode does not matter - in all cases
> I get this code.

Ajith Ranabahu