Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Doron Cohen <cd...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/28 09:33:25 UTC

3x/contrib/CHANGES.txt

Adding an entry to 3x/contrib/CHANGES.txt in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-3596 I noticed that it had (No
changes) at the top (in the section already prepared for 3.6) although
there was already one bug fix listed below, so removed that assuming it is
a leftover - just wanted to verify that this was not left there with a
purpose I am not aware of?

Also, in the 3.5 section, there are two "API Changes" sub-sections.
I checked, and it is the same also in the
http://lucene.apache.org/java/3_5_0/changes/Contrib-Changes.html
Mmm... in fact this is a serious problem, because by the way the
expand/collapse work in Changes.html, the only way to actually see these
changes is to click "Expand All".

So fixing this in 3x is easy, I am not sure about the correct way to fix
this in the Web site. I'll dig.

Re: 3x/contrib/CHANGES.txt

Posted by Doron Cohen <cd...@gmail.com>.
This was fixed in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-3604.