Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rogerio Pereira <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/25 21:51:02 UTC

multiple profiles in enabledOnUserRole?

Hi guys,

Is there any chance to use this in tomahawk components?

<h:commandButton enabledOnUserRole="role1,role2, ..." />

--
Yours truly (Atenciosamente),

Rogério

inputHtml broken in IE?

Posted by M Litherland <mi...@thot.us>.
Hi,

I'm building a rather complex web form in Faces (using Sun's RI out of
NetBeans with Tomahawk) and I'd like to use the inputHtml tag from
Tomahawk to replace a number of Textarea tags.  In trying to replace
just one I found out that setting style="height: 30ex;" (or some other
value) was mandatory or the editor window wouldn't show up in IE.  Once
I got past that hitch I found out that if I saved some information in
that tag, exited the application and went back into IE the information
would show up briefly than be erased by whitespace.  Only by exiting and
re-entering that 'view' would the information come back again (briefly,
then disappear again).

Brilliant work on the tomahawk extensions, by the way.  If I can get
this to work you'll officially have saved me weeks or months of work
doing things like file uploads, tabbed views and WYSIWYG editors by hand.

Thanks,
Mike