Posted to users@maven.apache.org by motes motes <mo...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/08 14:44:59 UTC

Cannot checkout as maven project in eclipse!

I have just upgrade m2eclipse to version 0.12. Now when I right-click
in the package explorer and select "Import ->Check out maven Projects
>From SCM" and enter the path to my repository nothing happens (it goes
gives an error saying "select SCM type and URL"). In the dropdown box
SCM URL I cannot select anything either.

I can checkout the project just fine "manually" from the svn
repository browser in eclipse but it is not checked out as a Maven
project. I user subclipse 1.6.16. Any ideas or should I just downgrade
to 0.10?

Re: Cannot checkout as maven project in eclipse!

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
Use the M2E list. It's a know issue and it's being dealt with.

On Jan 8, 2011, at 8:44 AM, motes motes wrote:

> I have just upgrade m2eclipse to version 0.12. Now when I right-click
> in the package explorer and select "Import ->Check out maven Projects
> From SCM" and enter the path to my repository nothing happens (it goes
> gives an error saying "select SCM type and URL"). In the dropdown box
> SCM URL I cannot select anything either.
>
> I can checkout the project just fine "manually" from the svn
> repository browser in eclipse but it is not checked out as a Maven
> project. I user subclipse 1.6.16. Any ideas or should I just downgrade
> to 0.10?

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

A man enjoys his work when he understands the whole and when he
is responsible for the quality of the whole

 -- Christopher Alexander, A Pattern Language

Re: Cannot checkout as maven project in eclipse!

Posted by motes motes <mo...@gmail.com>.
Ignore this post. SCM handler has just been added to:

http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/sites/m2e-extras/

for more info see https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/MNGECLIPSE-2593