Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Adrian Gschwend <ml...@netlabs.org> on 2016/04/03 12:53:57 UTC

Re: riot, streaming & memory

On 31.03.16 11:28, Andy Seaborne wrote:

Hi Andy,

> The whole chain JSON->JSON-LD->RDF is designed around small/medium sized
> data.
>
> If you find a JSON-LD parser that can convert this file to N-triples,
> could you let the list know please?

will do so, might be that we have some streaming parser sooner or later
in the Node.js/JavaScript world. There are some ongoing discussions.

regards

Adrian

Re: riot, streaming & memory

Posted by Paul Houle <on...@gmail.com>.
If you're serious about streaming JSON,  look at

http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7464.txt

In fact,  the same approach works for Turtle.

--
Paul Houle

*Applying Schemas for Natural Language Processing, Distributed Systems,
Classification and Text Mining and Data Lakes*

(607) 539 6254    paul.houle on Skype   ontology2@gmail.com

:BaseKB -- Query Freebase Data With SPARQL
http://basekb.com/gold/

Legal Entity Identifier Lookup
https://legalentityidentifier.info/lei/lookup/
<http://legalentityidentifier.info/lei/lookup/>