Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mandeep Sidhu <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/17 19:30:48 UTC

Custom product detail screen configuration

I was wondering if it is possible to provide a custom product detail screen
for each product by providing the url:
something like:
"component://ecommerce/widget/CatalogScreens.xml#categorydetail"

This feature is available for category pages though, but not sure if it's
available for each product as well.

Please throw some light on this, I am looking for custom look and feel for
different products based on the product type.

Thanks and regards,
Mandeep Singh Sidhu

Re: Custom product detail screen configuration

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
For clarification, this is not under Webtools app. but Catalog, when you pick a product

Jacques

From: "Mandeep Sidhu" <ma...@gmail.com>

Posted by Mandeep Sidhu <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Mandeep,

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mandeep Sidhu <ma...@gmail.com>.
Jacques, what do you suggest? what would be the best way to acheive my
requirement?

Regards,
Mandeep Sidhu

Posted by Mandeep Sidhu <ma...@gmail.com>.
hmm, but that'll be last resort for me.

I was wondering if like a custom category detail page, I can have custom
product detail page screen defined while configuring my product via the
catalog manager.

can you guide me through the changes required to incorporate this, I just
want to make the product detail page dynamic.

Regards,
Mandeep Sidhu

Posted by "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de>.