Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2019/04/17 10:20:39 UTC

ofbizsetup

Hi,

Should we not add an ofbizsetup menu to access it when only seed are loaded?

AFAIK, for now it seems we have only https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-framework/trunk/applications/commonext/data/helpdata/HELP_SETUP.xml
as deprecated info and when you try to access this help from a system with only seed it fails.

Jacques

Re: ofbizsetup

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
At least this helps https://markmail.org/message/s6tl7gi3lra2hrea

You need to be in the setup component, which makes sense but got sidetracked by an error as explained at OFBIZ-10898