Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Hugo Osorio <os...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/19 23:55:01 UTC

protocol

Hello,

What communication protocol should i use, in order to transfer the content
from another machine in a LAN to the server where my forrest-project is?
thank you

Hugh

Re: protocol

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Hugo Osorio wrote:
> I thought of Forrest as a collaborative environment,
>
> If i am not wrong, WebDAV is a protocol with which i can transfer data,
> web content, etc, with an editor enabled to do so, transferring with the
> WebDAV protocol.

See the locationmap in 0.8-dev as previously referenced in this thread:

http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/locationmap.html

> Locationmap is for  presenting all of the content in different languages
> isn't it ?

I'm not at all sure how you come to this concluion from the docs
referenced in this thread, hints on how we can improve the docs are welcome.

Ross

Re: protocol

Posted by Hugo Osorio <os...@gmail.com>.

Re: protocol