Posted to dev@iceberg.apache.org by Edgar Rodriguez <ed...@airbnb.com.INVALID> on 2020/06/15 17:46:21 UTC

Re: Shall we start a regular community sync up?

Hi Ryan,

I'd like to attend the regular community syncs, could you send me an invite?

Thanks!

- Edgar

>>> 2. imjark@gmail.com
>>> 3. yuzhao.cyz@gmail.com
>>>
>>> BTW,  I've written a draft to discuss in the meeting [2],  anyone could
>>> enrich the topics want to discuss.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> [1]. https://meet.google.com/_meet/xdx-rknm-uvm
>>> [2].

--
Edgar R

Re: Shall we start a regular community sync up?

Posted by Guy Khazma <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I will be glad to get an invitation as well.
Thanks!

Posted by Russell Spitzer <ru...@gmail.com>.
Invite sent

Posted by Wing Yew Poon <wy...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Chitresh Kakwani <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ryan,

Posted by Russell Spitzer <ru...@gmail.com>.
Sent

Posted by Levon Korganyan <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Iceberg community,

--
Levon Korganyan
818-941-9504

Re: Shall we start a regular community sync up?

Posted by Russell Spitzer <ru...@gmail.com>.
Added

Posted by "Jun H." <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Patrick Angeles <pa...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Same - would love to attend...

Posted by Russell Spitzer <ru...@gmail.com>.
Sent

Posted by Chen Song <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hey Ryan

--
Chen Song

Re: Shall we start a regular community sync up?

Posted by Vivekanand Vellanki <vi...@dremio.com>.
Hi Ryan,

--
Thanks