Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by nikunjsurati <ni...@narolainfotech.com> on 2010/02/20 06:56:15 UTC

multiple websites with one onstance of ofbiz

Hi to all,
I am new to apache ofbiz.

I want to run multiple ecommerce websites under one instance of ofbiz.
For that I am thinking that only ecommerce component will be hosted with my
website and rest of all the applications of ofbiz like accounting, catalaog
etc will be called by webservice.

Is this possible in apache ofbiz? else please give me the alternate solution
to run multiple websites under one instance of ofbiz.

Re: multiple websites with one onstance of ofbiz

Posted by Shi Yusen <sh...@langhua.cn>.
Yes, it's already existed. We have developed such a solution, OpenCms as
frontend to serve multiwebsite and OFBiz as ecommerce backoffice. Each
website has a store and a catalog.

Regards,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2010-02-19五的 21:56 -0800,nikunjsurati写道: