Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by agujral <an...@yahoo.com> on 2011/06/13 22:45:49 UTC

Usage Manager Store is Full

Hi All,
           I am getting the following error " Usage Manager Store is Full"
from the broker,but when I restart the broker the error goes away.

Can someone  please guide me why I got this error , I have a lot of space on
disk.

I tried looking on google but could not find much.

Thanks
Anurag

RE: Usage Manager Store is Full

Posted by Suneel Papineni <Su...@mettoni.com>.
Hi Anurag,

I got similar issue and resolved with the help from Gary. Here is the
solution... (alternatively you can look at
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Persistence-messages-and-StoreUsag
e-Memory-td3552205.html )

You need to update "StoreUsage" limit in config as 0.

>  <storeUsage>
>      <storeUsage limit="1 gb" name="foo"/>
>  </storeUsage>

Even after this if you still get the issue then you may not be handling
expired messages (which are moved to DLQ). So depending on your
requirement you may include or remove DLQ processing. Here is a resource
link....

see:
http://activemq.apache.org/message-redelivery-and-dlq-handling.html#Mess
ageRedeliveryandDLQHandling-AutomaticallyDiscardExpiredMessages

Regards
Suneel

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,