Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Stas Chizhov <sc...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/06 11:43:00 UTC

Mirroring avro topics with copying schemas between registries

Hi,

I would like to mirror a topic with avro messages from a production to
staging cluster, each cluster having its own schema registry. I would like
messages being copied to use schemas from target cluster registry and those
schemas copied from source registry if needed.
I guess I could do it with custom MirrorMakerMessageHandler implementation,
but maybe there is already such an implementation or some alternative way
of achieving this.

Any hints are highly appreciated!

Thank you,
Stanislav.