Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by babloosony <ba...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/03 09:20:05 UTC

Problem with Custom (De)Serializers with AXIS, WebSphere, EJB - Please help ....

Hi All,

Environment
------------------
1. WSAD 5.1.2
2. AXIS 1.2 RC2 on both server and client
3. WebSphere Application Server 5.0
4. custom (de)serializers written replacing axis default
(de)serializers both at server side and client side

I have deployed an EJB using WSAD 5.1.2's WebSphere 5.0 Test
Environment and exposed it as web service using AXIS 1.2 RC2 on the
server side.

I am able to test and run the ejb using WSAD's Universal Test Client
but when I write a web service client program that uses AXIS 1.2 RC2
generated stubs along with custom (De)Serializer class and thier
registration on the client side before invking the web service and I
am getting valid soap request and below soap response from the server
and I assume that
this error is coming from server side with few log stack trace like
"UNABLE TO INSTANTIATE CUSTOM (DE)SERIALIZER INSTANCES"

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope
<soapenv:Body>
<soapenv:Fault>
<faultstring>org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter
&apos;dce-plane-liste-request-bean&apos;: could not find deserializer
for type {http://ws.myengine.com/schemas/nec}dce-plane-liste-request-bean</faultstring>
<detail/>
</soapenv:Fault>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

For your information here is my server-config.wsdd on the server side :

<service name="DCEPLWS" provider="java:EJB" style="wrapped" use="literal">
<parameter name="homeInterfaceName" value="<some valid setting>"/>
<parameter name="remoteInterfaceName" value="<some valid setting>"/>
<parameter name="allowedMethods" value="<some valid setting>"/>
<parameter name="className" value="<some valid setting>"/>
<parameter name="beanJndiName" value="<some valid setting>" />
<parameter name="jndiURL" value="iiop://localhost:2809/"/>
<parameter name="jndiContextClass"
value="com.ibm.websphere.naming.WsnInitialContextFactory"/>
<parameter name="wsdlPortType" value="<some valid setting>"/>
<parameter name="wsdlServicePort" value="<some valid setting>"/>
<parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace" value="<some valid setting>"/>
<typeMapping xmlns:ns="http://ws.mycomp.com/schemas/irscee" qname="ns
c-planee-list-request-bean"
type="java:com.mycomp.DCPlanListRequestBean"
serializer="com.mysd.RamSerializerFactory"
deserializer="com.mysd.RamDeserializerFactory"
encodingStyle=""></typeMapping>
<typeMapping xmlns:ns="http://ws.mycomp.com/schemas/irscee" qname="ns
c-planee-list-data-bean" type="java:com.mycomp.DCPlanListDataBean"
serializer="com.mysd.RamSerializerFactory"
deserializer="RamDeserializerFactory" encodingStyle=""></typeMapping>
<typeMapping xmlns:ns="http://ws.mycomp.com/wsdl/irscee"
qname="ns:MyException" type="java:com.mycomp.MyException"
serializer="com.mysd.RamSerializerFactory"
deserializer="RamDeserializerFactory" encodingStyle=""></typeMapping>
</service>

I see that all my entries in my above server-config.wsdd file are
correct. How do I further debug this problem ?

Can anyone please tell why is this error occurring and how to solve it ?

Thanks & Regards,
Kumar.