Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@apache.org> on 2017/11/30 19:46:23 UTC

[Log4j] Closing resolved JIRA issues

How should we handle closing of resolved JIRA issues?

Idealy, the original reporter should close after verifying, but quite
often they never do.

I usually close the resolved issues I am assigned to shortly after it is
released. I just did with a bunch of issues released with 2.10.0.

Re: [Log4j] Closing resolved JIRA issues

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
They should be automatically closed after a “reasonable” period of time. I’m not sure wha the definition of reasonable is.

Ralph