Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Mark Badorrek <mb...@avoga.com.au> on 2007/05/09 00:13:16 UTC

Axis2_1.2 / Rampart _1.1 issues

Hi Ruchith (and others),

I noticed on this thread:

http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-user@ws.apache.org/msg26496.html

that Axis2_1.2 (early versions) have integration problems with Rampart_1.1. (Current Version).

I'm currently receiving this:

9/05/2007 07:44:29 org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleDeployer deploy
INFO: Deploying module: rahas-1.1
9/05/2007 07:44:31 org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleDeployer deploy
INFO: Deploying module: rampart-1.1
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext.isEngaged(Ljavax/xml/namespace/QName;)Z
 at org.apache.rampart.handler.RampartSender.invoke(RampartSender.java:53)
 at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:383)
 at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:203)
 at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:433)
 at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:330)
 at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:294)

after engaging rampart_1.1 with a previously successful axis2_1.2 'echo' webservice. This is on the client side - it doesn't matter if the server is running or not.

I'm attempting to do a significant demonstration shortly using Axis2_1.2 with WS-Security and I'm probably stuck at this point.

Has the situation changed since your post in the above thread?

Is there any place that I can get hold of the rampart and rahas .jar and .mar files needed to make this work?

Many thanks,

Mark B

RE: Axis2_1.2 / Rampart _1.1 issues

Posted by George Stanchev <Gs...@serena.com>.
Ramapart 1.1 is not compatible with Axis2 1.2.

The Rampart developers are expecting (and we as users are anxiously
awaiting)
to have a release sometime mid May.

George

[...]

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

RE: Axis2_1.2 / Rampart _1.1 issues