Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Weldon Washburn <we...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/26 16:19:41 UTC

[SableVM] please tell us when it will be donated to Harmony project

Etienne,

Please tell us when the below will be official.  This will help with
mixing/matching the various VM pieces.

  Thanks
     Weldon

--
Weldon Washburn
Intel Middleware Products Division

Re: [SableVM] please tell us when it will be donated to Harmony project

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
I'll let Etienne speak for himself of course, but my understanding was
that SableVM will stay where it is.  Code (maybe a specific version) was
licensed as ALv2 to enable the free interop referred to below.

You also may get more notice on the sablevm-devel list.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)