Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/12 01:23:17 UTC

[SUCCESS] Release 5.0.18 as FINAL 5.0 release

I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.0.18, ready to be voted upon.

We've had the combined experience period of 5.0.16 and 5.0.17 to vet
the stability and correctness of this release,
and 5.0.18 is ready to be the final Tapestry 5.0 release.  If you
disagree, please vote -1 and offer a plan to bring
5.0.18 to readiness.

A +1 vote is to make  5.0.18 available as the FINAL 5.0 release.

The files are uploaded to:

http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-releases/

and a Maven repository:

http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-ibiblio-rsynch-repository/

Please examine these files to determine if a new preview release,
5.0.18, is ready.

I've also created a 5.0.18 tag in Subversion:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/tags/releases/5.0.18/

On a successful vote, I'll move the files from these directories to
the proper distribution directories.

Vote will run for seven days (until Thu 11 2008); on success I'll move
the voted artifacts into place and send out appropriate notifications.

Binding Votes:

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1
David Solis: +1
Jesse Kuhnert: +1
Andreas Andreou: +1

Non-binding Votes:

Jérôme BERNARD: +1
Dan Adams: +1
Daniel Jue: +1
Ned Jackson Lovely: +1
Ted Steen: +1
Martijn Brinkers: +1
Estevam Henrique Portela Mota e Silva: +1
Davor Hrg: +1
Serge Eby: +1
Geoff Callendar: +0
D&J Gredler: +1
Marcus Veloso: +1
liigo: +1
Igor Drobiazko: +1
Marcelo Lotif: +1
Filip S. Adamsen: +1

Awesome!  I'll be updating the site and moving the files out shortly.

Re: [SUCCESS] Release 5.0.18 as FINAL 5.0 release

Posted by Kevin Menard <ni...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I just got to look at this today.  Looks good.

+1 (non-binding)

--
Kevin