Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> on 2006/09/20 15:27:24 UTC

Design notes / docs

We have design doc and text files through out the svn structure. I was
about to work on one
of these and was thinking that it might make sense to pull the content
of these out of svn
and onto the wiki as they are generally useful and most likely easier to
reference if all together
on the wiki.

Thoughts?

Carl.