Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Jacob Rosenthal <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/01 04:03:31 UTC

Re: ADC on Arduino Primo

This arrived today with b3be6f034169efaa53511b9da0905c4bba014608

and I updated both my nrf51 version of davids adc driver and my battery
service. I think its pretty clean and 'newty' Again, any code review
welcome, and if you think any of it fits in core I can PR

https://github.com/jacobrosenthal/mynewt-nrf51-adc-driver
https://github.com/jacobrosenthal/mynewt-nimble-services/
tree/master/services/battery

Thanks all!

Re: ADC on Arduino Primo

Posted by Jacob Rosenthal <ja...@gmail.com>.
Ive also got a DIS thats a good candidate and a very simple polled button.
https://github.com/jacobrosenthal/mynewt-nimble-services/tree/master/services

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 9:53 AM, Sterling Hughes <

Re: ADC on Arduino Primo

Posted by Sterling Hughes <st...@gmail.com>.
:-)

Definitely the battery service.  Unfortunately we can\u2019t accept the
nrf51-adc-driver, yet.  The Nordic SDK drivers it relies on are not
(yet) BSD licensed.  I believe that Nordic was looking into this.
We\u2019d be happy to merge it into the runtime repository where we\u2019re