Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by TO...@aol.com on 2000/06/27 09:56:29 UTC

Apache/Borland - Perl script makefile converter

Bill ( Wrowe )...
Kevin Kiley here...

Just a quick question regarding latest version of
Perl script that converts MSVC makefiles to Borland
MAKE.EXE format. ( The one with new IMPLIB output
string(s) in it )...

I am seeing this after conversion(s)...

LINK32_TARGETS=, "$(OUTDIR)\Apache.exe"\apr\Release"path:"CoreR"
, "$(INTDIR)\Apache.map",

Looks like a parsing error when moving the /libpath: arguments...
or is this the way you wanted it? ( No spaces after .exe? )

Funny thing is... it actually works... so I wanted to verify if
the output was really the way you wanted it to look or not.

The 'C' version of the converter is done here but I want it to match
what your Perl script is doing byte for byte so let me know if
above is OK or needs to be cleaned up at all.

Yours...

Kevin Kiley
CTO, Remote Communications, Inc.
http://www.RemoteCommunications.com