Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by SuoNayi <su...@163.com> on 2011/09/14 06:58:46 UTC

How to send a message to multiple destinations?

Hi all,it's said that we can send a message to multiple destinations using composite destinations as following,

Queue queue = session.createQueue("store.orders, store.products");

this will send a message to queues store.orders and store.products.

Could I send the message to multiple queues as following,

Queue queue = session.createQueue("store.>");//wildcards

Does this work ?

Reply:Re: How to send a message to multiple destinations?

Posted by SuoNayi <su...@163.com>.
Thanks Gary, you always give us very nice answer.
After test, for producers, it does not work and create a queue named store.> on the broker.

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com