Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/25 17:32:50 UTC

[DISCUSS] Closing in on a NiFi Registry 0.4.0 release?

All,

Some really nice features have been included since the NiFi Registry 0.3.0
release and I'm wondering if it'd be a good time to consider a 0.4.0
release.

There is a JIRA tagged for 0.4.0 and there are 2 opened pull requests, plus
interesting discussions / JIRAS on the mailing lists.

Are there any reasons to hold off on a 0.4.0 release?  Are there particular
JIRAs that the community considers necessary to have as part of the release?

If not, happy to give it a try at performing RM duties!

Thanks,
Pierre

Re: [DISCUSS] Closing in on a NiFi Registry 0.4.0 release?

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.
Excellent Bryan. Looking forward to this release. Thanks for taking the initiative here.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.